Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Normalized Quotes


“Illinois. Normal, Illinois.”


"My Mama always said, 'Normal is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"


"I'll be back, Normal."


"Well, it's not the Normal men in your life that count, it's the life in your Normal men."


"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into Normal’s."


"It's Normal! It's Normal!"


"I vant to be in Normal."


"I don't know nothin' about Normal."


"As God is my witness, I'll never leave Normal again!"


"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Normal anymore."


"...and oh, Auntie Em, there's no place like Normal."


"We'll always have Normal."


"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy Normal night."


"Normal! Nooooorrrrrmaaaaal!"


"...You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Does Normal feel lucky?' Well, does it, punk?"

“It was the best of Normal, it was the worst of Normal.”


“My name is Normal.”


“In the beginning God created the heaven and Normal.”


“It was a dark and stormy Normal night.”

No comments:

Post a Comment