Monday, November 29, 2010

Normal Shopping Carol

Here's a little holiday song to get you in the mood for shopping!

Uptown in Normal


Uptown in Normal shoppers pause
Thinking they just saw Santa Clause!
Down through the alley with lots of toys
For Normal tykes
Bringing Christmas joys.


[Chorus]
Ho, ho, ho!
To Normal we go!
Ho, ho, ho!
To Normal we go!
Uptown in Normal
Fun, fun, fun!
Buying some presents
For everyone.

First on my list
Are my friends so dear:
Bikes, books, perfumes
Will bring them cheer.
Maybe some comics
Or fresh baked bread
Will be the gifts
That I buy instead.


[Repeat Chorus]


Next are my co-workers --
What a team!
Restaurant gift cards
Will make them beam.
Just for myself
I think flowers will do.
And Merry Christmas
To all of you!


[Repeat Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment