Friday, May 21, 2010

Normal 100th Post!

This is my 100th post. I started this blog by writing summaries of the sections in the 2008 Town of Normal Annual Report. After that was completed, I wrote comments on information about Normal, I wrote silly, Normal-related song lyrics, I created Normal word scrambles, I found Normal-themed information on the internet, and I made observations about things going on in Normal. It's been challenging but fun. I feel like I've tapped into all possible sources of information about or relating to Normal, though, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Hopefully, the summer months will present me with some new information and ideas to share. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation on reaching the ripe blog age of 100 - a nice round number. Your blog continues to be entertaining and informative. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a topic of interest to me. Getting into and out of the too small parking lot at the new Walgreens on Raab is too unpleasant and inconvenient to encourage shopping there. The east exit is very narrow and has a sharp drop onto a very narrow street, the north exit forces a right turn. Once in the parking lot, about half of the parking spots are reserved for hybrids (of all things!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I found that Walgreens parking lot to be disappointing. I took the north exit just to avoid scraping the bottom of the car. I probably won't stop there very often, especially when I can just as easily stop at Schnuck's and have more items available.

    ReplyDelete